Terms & Conditions
All reservations for Santa’s White Mountain Adventure require full payment at the time of booking your reservation.
1. Exchanges & No Refund Policy: ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE upon purchase. A ticket can be exchanged as a courtesy for another date or time if needed ONE TIME. A $2.00 per ticket charge will be made for any additional changes requested. Exchanges MUST be completed seven (7) days prior to the original event date and must be made for the same season. Ticket changes/modifications are subject to availability and are limited to adding guests or making changes to your event date. Refunds will not be issued for any downgraded tickets. If tickets are upgraded, the difference in the cost of the tickets will be charged to the guest. All ticket exchanges must be made by phone with a reservationist.
2. Early SWMA Discounts or other promotions: Early SWMA Discounts or any other promotions will be offered only for a limited time.
3. Missing your event time or date: If you are late for your event time, or fail to show up for your scheduled event time, you will forfeit all monies paid and your ticket(s) will not be redeemable for another time or date. Missing your event time will forfeit your ticket(s).
4. Weather Policy: In the unlikely event of severe weather, or Act of God that may inhibit travel to Pinetop-Lakeside and Santa’s White Mountain Adventure, AND if this event causes Santa’s White Mountain Adventure to cease operations due to weather, or Act of God, then guests will be afforded a replacement ticket for another date & time in the same season, based on availability, or the replacement ticket may be used for the next year’s season. Guests need to be aware of possible winter conditions in Pinetop-Lakeside and be prepared to make sure they arrive safely, and on-time for their scheduled event time.
5. Strollers: If needed, small strollers are permitted so long as they do not encumber/block walkways.
6. ADA & Accessibility: Wheelchair guests – Santa’s White Mountain Adventure is wheelchair accessible.
7. Other Assistance or questions: For any other assistance, please contact reservations at (928) 882-2665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Guest Experience/Removal: In order to provide a safe and enjoyable visit, Management reserves the exclusive right to ask, and remove ANY guest(s) who may be disruptive, or otherwise create a situation that impairs or diminishes other guests experiences. Rudeness, alcohol impairment, belligerent behavior, excessive loudness, inappropriate language, failure to follow cast instructions, or provocative gestures will not be tolerated and guests may be removed immediately at Management’s discretion. NO REFUNDS will be given to guests who are asked to be removed for any actions, or inappropriate behavior that affects other guests in a negative way.
9. Prices/Rates/Availability/Changing Event Times: Ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change at the discretion of management. If necessary, Management may modify or change your event time on a given date based on operational requirements, or maintenance issues. Management will do everything in their power to advise our guests ahead of time of any event time adjustments that may be required.
10. Conditions of Sale: All sales are final. All tickets are non-refundable. You assume all risk and danger related to travel to Santa’s White Mountain Adventure. No Alcohol, drugs, weapons, food, or glass containers are allowed. Recording devices, still cameras, and video cameras are permitted. You hereby consent to the reasonable search for alcoholic beverages, drugs, or weapons. You further consent to the use of your image or likeness related to any display, transmission, or reproduction of the event. Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person whose conduct is deemed by management to be disorderly or who fails to comply with the terms and conditions herein. Santa’s White Mountain Adventure will not be responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen personal items. Guest assumes all responsibility for personal items, including but not limited to, cameras, strollers, wheelchairs, clothing, jewelry, electronic devices, purses, wallets, and all other personal items.